Feb 14, 2010

Valentines!


Happy Valentines day everybody! I've been having a great valentines so far (granted I've only been awake for an hour, but still) When Dan and I woke up we watched some spongebob and then I made breakfast for us. Now what he didn't know was that I had secret plans. I told him he wasn't allowed in the kitchen and he had to watch tv. On second thought, he probably figured out I had a secret plan around then. For breakfast I made us banana pancakes. Sounds not so exciting? They were hearts! They were adorable. I'm very proud of myself. And he loved them too!

How did I make them into a heart you ask? With this handy little thing! I found it at an art store downtown and even though it's meant for eggs, it worked just fine for pancakes too.

Unfortunetly I don't have a recipe for the pancakes. We were out of milk so I couldn't make them from scratch and had to resort to a gf mix I happened to have. I was worried Dan wouldn't like them because they aren't really traditional pancakes, but he really liked them.

I had mine with jam, so it looked even more like a heart!


Happy Valentines! (Or singles awareness/hallmark holiday/red paper crap/forced romance day)
XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment