Feb 3, 2010

OMNOMNOM nachos


Last night I didn't make my own dinner because I had had a terrible day and I just wasn't up to it. (It's a long story, but basically the managers at the dining hall reveled to me that they had been feeding me things I am allergic to since I started going to school here. And fed me shellfish today, even though they know I'm allergic to it) But one thing that always makes me feel better is nachos. So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to...
TACOS MORENO!
Tacos is amazing and delicious. It's the restaurant in my dorm area and last year I lived right next to it. It was really hard to not eat there everyday, because whenever I walked by, my mouth would water and I would suddenly be craving a quesedilla. But this year I live like two minutes away so it's a lot easier to resist. I try to pace myself to only eating there once a week. We have these things called flexi dollars. Our ID card has a strip on it, so we can use it like a debit card and every quarter we get $50 put on it. Tacos accepts flexis so I spend alllll of them there. Usually I get nachos because they are amaaaaaaazing. They come with cheese, beans, guac, sour cream, jalapenos, and your choice of meat. I usually get them with out meat and jalapenos, that way I get more cheesy goodness. Look at these things! OMNOMNOMNOM!

And can anyone tell me if this is a guy or a girl? It is a continual debate among me and my friends and we still haven't reached a conclusion.

Here's andy enjoying a quesedilla

Here's dan who wasn't very hungry, but he got a little quesedilla anyway.

Anyway, more food tomorrow hopefully!
And don't forget to vote for this weekend's winner!
XOXO
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Either a girl (note the breasts) or an androgynous being (to go along with the gender subject in your FEM class.

    Those are my votes.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete