Jul 11, 2010

roasted asparagus


Hey everybody! I promised a roasted asparagus recipe so here you go! I don't really like asparagus that much; I don't hate it, it's just not my favorite veggie. This is my favorite way to make it because it's easy and tasty. Basically you throw it in the oven until it's done to your liking. I think that we had it in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Toss the asparagus, with the bottoms trimmed off please, with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss it in a 350F oven, testing them every 5 minutes or so. I don't think you would want to cook it more than 20 minutes because that would mean they would be soggy and that is gross. So please please please, for the love of all that is good, please don't over cook your asparagus.
That is all.
Eat up!
XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment