Apr 30, 2010

Eggpocalypse II


So my last post was a fritatta, which was a nice way of using up a boat load of eggs. This is the other way I used up oh so many eggs. Egg salad! Now, I personally don't really like egg salad. I don't really like eggs at all, especially hard boiled eggs. I know that I'm pretty much alone in this, so I made egg salad anyway. This is a super simple recipe and is great for sandwiches.

adapted from allrecipes
6 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup chopped green onions
salt and pepper to taste

Chop the hard boiled eggs into small squares. (If you don't know how to boil eggs, here is a good guide) In a bowl, combine everything but the eggs, then gently fold in the eggs.
Serve in a sandwich with some potato chips on the side!
XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment