Jan 27, 2010

A drawing

So I don't have much of a post today. I had a pretty busy night last night and didn't have time to cook. Had about 3 hours of class, then I went to an info meeting about being an RA next year. And the meeting was in the middle of NOWHERE towards the bottom of campus. There's this place called "The Village" and that's where the enviro-friendly major people live. There are cows. And apparently mountain lions?! Maybe it's just me, but if I'm wandering around a field at night, I do not want to be worrying about getting my face ripped off by a lion. Am I alone in that? Anyway, I decided that I will not be living there next year.
But because that one paragraph is a pathetic excuse for a post, here's a picture! I drew it in my feminism lecture--that seems to be where I do my best drawing.


Here's a closer look:

Will Franz live?! To be continued.....(at my next fem lecture)
XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment