Mar 6, 2011

FINALS!

Hello everybody! Just wanted to let you know that it might be a while until I post another recipe. It's finals week for me and I've decided that if I want to get these finals papers done the only solution is to cut off all communication with the outside world. I have locked myself in my room (figuratively, not literally because that would be a fire hazard) and I've filled my shelves with finals food. Finals food being gushers, popcorn, soup, and chips. I've got a test on Thursday (on 120 pages of reading that I haven't done yet), a group presentation on Wednesday, and 3 final papers totaling 23 pages of brilliant writing due by next Monday. This is going to be the BEST WEEK EVER. (That was my sarcasm voice)
So I'll see you all next Tuesday after I've finished my finals and start heading home for spring break. Next week's recipe is going to be awesome! Hint: it involves fish. omnomnom.
XOXO
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment